A SNIPER is a civilian/military/paramilitary marksman who engages targets from positions of concealment or at distances exceeding the target’s detection capabilities. This is the way. Rifles fired at targets less than 300 yards are considered Short Range. Rifles fired at targets from 300-1200 yards are considered Long Range. Rifles fired at targets that exceed 1200 yards could be considered ELR or Extreme Long Range. This class covers all 3 but the skill level of the shooter will determine the practical application of techniques to achieve their desired goals.
3 Classes to serve your needs. BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE and ADVANCED Level Long Range Precision Rifle Training
This is the way. I have spoken.
We are super excited to now offer 3 different levels of instruction for Long Range Precision Rifle shooting. We defined above what is considered long range and now below you have 3 different choices to choose from based on your skill levels and ownership status. We look forward to helping you become a Sniper or the best long range rifle shooter you can be. During all 3 classes, students can meet LIONEL which is a Desert Tech SRS M2 mounted with a Vortex 6-35×56 Scope with either .308 or .338 Lapua caliber with DTSS 338 Silencer on top of a Atlas Bipod. LIONEL is a Tier 1 Sniper Rifle System and students will be able to get hands on to experience with this system. We take this training seriously and you should as well. We have priced our training based on our experience as well as the rarity of our company offering this service in Montgomery County, Maryland. We know our training methods work and will work for you, if you listen to us. We look forward to working with you.
4 Hours BEGINNER Level Long Range Precision Rifle Training
Beginner: Classroom Only/ Dry fire / No ammo $800 ea. max 4 students
No Rifle needed. If you own one, bring it to class.
Students that either own a rifle currently or are looking at a bolt action rifle purchase, this class is for you. Students can attend if they are NOT currently an owner. Students that do own are encouraged to bring their rifle and gear for a free evaluation during class. Students will gain a wealth of knowledge as well as be given class materials at the end of class. This class is designed to help new students save money and not make costly rifle and gear mistakes we see over and over again. Content of class to include:
- Gun Owners Responsibilities / State and Federal Laws for Long Guns
- Bolt Action vs Semi-Auto Rifle Pros and Cons and Discussion
- Main Parts of a Rifle explanation and vital components needed for Long Range
- How to properly build all types of shooting positions
- Firearms Safety/ Loading / Unloading / When to use a Safety / Safety in the home.
- Rifle Q and A, Equipment and Gear discussion and recommendations to students.
- Rifle and skills evaluation and recommendations to current owners.
8 Hours INTERMEDIATE Level Long Range Precision Rifle Training
INTERMEDIATE: Classroom only/ Dry Fire / No Ammo $1600 ea. max 4 students
Students should already own a rifle/scope system and bring it to class.
Students who already own a rifle, scope, have been to a range and just feel like they are wasting time, money and ammo, this class is for you. Students will be exposed to all of the class Content of the Beginner Level class and get more hands on expert advice on everything you are doing wrong. Students will be evaluated and corrected on skills, gear selection and usage as well as class content to include:
- All Beginner Class content and information
- In depth content on ammunition, ballistics, firing sequences
- State and Federal Laws on storage, transport and usage of ammo
- Execution and correction of rifle malfunctions and corrections
- In depth overview of all Rifle Fundamentals of Shooting
- Introduction to Basic and Advanced Wind Reading
- Range Estimation using MILS, MOA and Moving Targets
- Internal, External and Terminal Ballistics
- DOPE Data of Previous Engagements
- Skills and gear evaluation and recommendations
- Dry fire training methods for future progression and improvements
- Total review of all aspects of Long Range Precision Rifle Shooting
8 Hours ADVANCED Level Long Range Precision Rifle Training and LIVE FIRE!
ADVANCED ONE on ONE: Range day, all day, shoot with Jack and Lionel $2500-$3000 ea.
Max 4 students. Price differential is based on your choice of ammo.
Some students just learn better by doing things hands on. Students looking to get one on one instruction with live fire, this class is for you.
ADVANCED Students will receive all classroom materials for review and presented during class at range.
We meet at Peacemaker National Range, you will be my guest and we will fine tune your system as well as expose you to LIONEL and be able to fire at targets to confirm Zero, 100, 300, 500 and yes even 1000 yards. LIONEL will be there with plenty of .308 and .338 Lapua ammo to have fun, fine tune skills. Students should expect a long day and are encouraged to pack lunch, drinks and snacks because it will be a long day of fine tuning your fundamentals, gear set up and just plain old fun ringing steel and shooting 1000 yards and beyond. Call with any questions.
Students should bring to class all items below:
- Precision Rifle
- Rifle Optic with either MRAD or MIL adjustments
- Mildot Master
- Scope Tools or Fix it sticks
- Bipod and Scope Level
- Ammo Magazines 2 or more
- 200-300 Match grade ammo (lockable case during transport)
- Support Bag, Rear Bag, Tripod
- Note Taking Gear
- Ballistic Computer or Smartphone app
- Spotting Scope or Binos
- Range Finder
- Eyes and Ears
- Rifle Cleaning Kit
- Shooting Mat
- Chronograph or can use ours
- Pack Lunch, Drinks, Snacks